Thursday, May 6, 2010


Well it has taken a while but the website is finally running the way I would like it to. I have also changed the way the creations are displayed on the screen. This will allow the viewer to have a much better picture of what the items really look like.
I am now working on some envelope cushion covers as well as some more gift bags and pouches for jewellery and precious items in organza. These items will also be custom order creations so that the colours will be exactly what is required to fit the particular need.
The custom order for the Pottery apron is now complete for my partner in Quebec and I will be shippping that off tomorrow. It was an extremely interesting project that turned out exactly as I had envisioned and I look forward to receiving more orders from her in the future.
I am now off on an exciting and fulfilling journey of discovery with my sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment